An Envirometer starts with a selection of environmental items based on the chosen industry. You customize the list of items for your organization and goal(s) using the fine-tuning option. Not sure whether an aspect or theme is relevant? Mark it as tentative and verify it while entering data.
Fine-tuning/Edit fill-in list
When entering data, you can add or remove items via Edit (top right) items.
- Click on the information icon after the environmental item for an explanation.
- In the margin, select other themes for editing the selection there as well.
- Inactive themes are available for fine-tuning (non-standard themes). An ‘inactive theme’ can be activated by enabling at least one item in that theme.
- Return to data entry lets you go back to entering information.
- You can even edit the unit and/or title for some data. This possibility is indicated in fine-tuning by a pencil icon. This is possible for:
- Company data > production volume
- Other CO2 sources
- Raw materials
- CSR data can also be edited, but only via the CSR data management section.
Important If you remove an environmental item, all data entered will be deleted. For this reason, the Envirometer will request confirmation of data entered. If no data or only zeros have been entered, these entries will be deleted without confirmation.
Copy fine-tuning changes from another Envirometer
If you have more than one Envirometer in your subscription, there are two ways to standardize the fine-tuning of the Envirometers in a subscription.
- You can standardize the fine-tuning of one Envirometer with the other Envirometers in your subscription via Manage Envirometer> Envirometer > Edit. In doing so, the input data will be deleted if that information was not active in the other Envirometers, making this primarily useful for a new Envirometer without any data entered yet.
- When entering data, click on an item. The ‘all years’ field will appear. Here, you select all Envirometers. If the item is not available in an Envirometer, the enable button can be used to ‘activate’ the item directly for that Envirometer.