Report & Download
If you have entered and updated environmental data and/or the list of measures, you can download and use the results in a variety of ways.
Under Report, you will find the following options:
- PDF report: An attractively formatted PDF with graphs and tables (custom composed using the elements).
- Excel export: An Excel export with entered values, key figures, CO2 footprints and the measures.
- Download notes: A PDF with all notes for data entered.
Tip: Make dedicated report formats for the list of measures or the target dashboard in to make downloading even easier.
In the grey taskbar, there is an extra download menu with the following functions:
- Download data: Download the data entered and key figures from multiple Envirometers at the same time.
- Download logo: The Envirometer logo lets you show that you work with the Envirometer.
Use the download button (in the upper left corner of every graph) to download the graph as a pdf, gif or html file. For more information take a look at Graphs.