- Why should you enter raw materials?
- To monitor key figures such as:
- Waste material of printers, such as paper waste and paper purchased
- Energy consumption per ton of steel purchased
- To use as a sustainability indicator in your target dashboard
- How do you enter the raw materials available?
- Certain flows of raw materials are already pre-set for some sectors.
- For some sectors, ‘raw material 1’ is pre-set; fine-tuning allows you to enter the name of the raw materials.
- Anyone can add raw materials via fine-tuning. Tick ‘raw materials x’ and enter the name of your raw materials.
Important: The Envirometer does not include raw materials in the environmental impact.
(If we did include raw materials in the Envirometer, it would make the instrument too complicated)