Some environmeter functions and tricks are mainly interesting for subscriptions with multiple barometers. On this help page we collected a couple of tips and tricks. You can find more information on the relevant help-pages.
- With the button all barometers at ‘Enter data’ and ‘Indicators’ you can fill in the data or look at the indicators of multiple barometers at the same time.
- Use the Shortkeys to copy a value to all empty fields on your screen or to fill in a zero in all empty fields.
- One graph of multiple barometers: Tot to the Environmental graph or the CO2-graph and use the powertool in the richt upper corner.
- Use labels and filter the labels in the green toolbar if you only want to work with a selection of your barometers (graphs/enter data/indicators).
- Favourites displays your favourites for all barometers.
- Do you want to add years for all barometers at the same time? Use the function add years in the left menue on the Envirometer management page.
- Download your added data and indicators off multiple barometers at the same time with the function Download data in the grey taskbar.
- With the function shared CO2-footprints in the grey taskbar, you can find an overview of the CO2-footprints of all environmeters within your subscription that are shared on the Envirometer website.
- With the User management you can edit the rights for every user for the different barometers.
- If you use the theme CSR Items and add your own CSR Items when entering your data here, these addes CSR Items will be available for all barometers through finetuning
Barometer-total / Sum-barometer
Do you want to have a sum-barometer of your organization of do you want to add barometers for another reason?
- Make sure you have a barometer available that can serve as a sum-barometer. Extend your subscription if necessary.
- Use the sum years function in the left menu of the envirometer management
- After creating the first sum, remove the empty start year with which the sum-barometer started
Important: Don’t forget to refresh the sums if the entered data are modified, this doesn’t happen automatically. You can do this for all barometers and all years at once with the refresh button in the environmeter management. This is explained in the chapter Update/refresh the sum total at Adding up, means and copying (as long as the number of sums isn’t too large).
Copy finetuning of another barometer
There are two tricks to equalize the finetuning of different barometer in one subscription.
- On the envirometer management page you can equalize the finetuning of a barometer with the finetuning of another barometer in you subscription at once. This step doesn’t take any entered data into account, so this is application is especially convenient _ prior to_ filling in a barometer.
- When entering data, klick on an item and then use the button all barometers. If an item isn’t present in a barometer, you will see the button enable and you can add this item very easily tot the barometers that lack this item. Its not possible to remove an item for multiple barometers at the same time.