Step3 Viewing the results
You can view the results of your completed Envirometer by accessing
- Graphs (bar charts for the long term and pie charts for the short term); choose in the right margin between:
- CO2 footprint
This chart shows the environmental burden. All environmental themes have been bundled in one bar chart. Further information on the background of your Envirometer score can be found at www.milieubarometer.nl.
- By clicking the ‘filter’ button, you can make years visible or invisible. This will in turn affect all other charts and the table of key indicators.
- By clicking on a bar in the chart, you are shown a pie chart with the environmental burden in that specific year.
- By clicking on an item in the legend, that specific environmental theme will disappear from the chart. By clicking on the ‘show everything’ button, you are once again shown charts with all themes.
This chart shows your CO2 emission (in kg CO2) spread across the environmental themes.
This chart shows all costs added for every theme.
Since the environmental burden of an organization often grows as the company grows, it is interesting to see whether the environmental burden has changed in proportion. For this purpose, five comparative Envirometers have been added, on the subjects of
- number of employees
- floor area of the company premises
- building volume
If you want to compare your Envirometer with a benchmark, please select the production or number of employees first. You can then tick your sector under ‘benchmark’.
In this table several key indicators, also called efficiency indicators, are calculated. Key indicators can be used to monitor your data throughout the years. You may also compare them with the data of other companies or other branches.
The CO2 footprint of your organization is presented in table format. For every theme, the CO2 emission in metric tons is shown.
Via the menu item REPORTS you can
- Simply put a report together with your combination of graphs and tables.
- Download an Excel spreadsheet with all entered data, indicators, CO2 footprint and action list.