Step 2 Filling in the Envirometer
Select ‘Fill in’ and then select ‘Data’.
Filling in the environmental themes
- If you select a (Envirometer, year and) theme on the right, you will jump to the entry screen of this (environmental) theme.
- Fill in the data requested for every theme.
- Enter the thousands without the comma.
- The unit is usually given, but sometimes you can choose a unit yourself.
- Enter the costs VAT exclusive.
- Work your way through all the environmental themes that are relevant for your organization in the same way.
- Under finetuning you can add themes that are not automatically activated for your sector.
From the entry screen you can simple go back and forth to finetuning. You will stay within the same environmental theme.
If you have filled in the screen (for now), proceed to Step 3 Viewing the results. You can always come back later to change data or to add environmental items in an existing Envirometer year.
Check marks indicate whether you filled in all data, you added in 'finetuning', or not. A check mark appears when all data, under for example the tab 'electricity' (which you can find under 'enter data') is filled in. Check marks appear in the upper-reight corner of the screen, next to the tab you completed.