Set reference year
The charts for an Envirometer always show one year that functions as a reference year. In a new Envirometer, the first year added automatically becomes the reference year, with scores of 100%. The following years, the Envirometer charts are compared with the first year.
If you have been using the Envirometer for a longer period of time, you may want to set a new reference year. Alternatively, you may want to add data from previous years and move the reference year accordingly.
How to alter the reference year:
- Go to ‘settings > Envirometers’.
- Select ‘change’ for an Envirometer (black characters)
- Select your new reference year
If you remove the reference year from an Envirometer or from a chart, the program will automatically select a new reference year. It decides in the following manner:
- The primary ‘year’ with the same date is made into the reference year. This option is applicable if the deleted year was included more than once.
- If the deleted year is not an option, the oldest Envirometer year becomes the reference year.