Change a year
You can alter several features of an Envirometer year in the ‘settings’ menu.
- Go to ‘settings’: you will see ‘settings > Envirometers’.
- Open the Envirometer of which you want to change the year by clicking on the title.
- Click next to the year you want to alter on 'change' (green characters).
- You can now make the following changes in the entry screen:
- Existing years are not selectable
- Only required if you want to create the same year twice, for instance if you want to see what your Envirometer would look like if you decided to separate a larger portion of your waste.
- Keep it short (preferably to a maximum of 20 characters)
- Primary version
- This will allow you to indicate that it contains the ‘real’ data for this particular year. Only applicable if the year that you are adjusting features twice in this Envirometer.
- The effect is that the data will be read-only. Locking affects only the specified year in an envirometer.