Adjusting an Envirometer
You can adjust the features of an Envirometer:
- Go to ‘settings’; you will see ‘settings > Envirometers’.
- Change the envirometer title directly by clicking double.
- If you want to change more click next to the Envirometer you want to alter on 'change' (black characters).
- Now you may:
- Alter the title in the entry screen.
- For instance ‘company location’
- Keep it short (preferably to a maximum of 20 characters)
- Adjust the title of the PDF-report.
- Change the reference year.
- This year is shown in the chart of the Envirometer as a reference (100%); the other years are compared with this year.
- If a particular year figures more than once in this Envirometer, you can only select the ‘primary version’ as a reference.
- You can determine which version is the ‘primary version’ in altering a year.
- Alter the industry sector. This will determine:
- Which sector average (if available) you will see as a reference to your own Envirometer. See adjusting a chart.
- Adjust the finetuning
- This will allow you to reset the finetuning at once. This may be convenient with new Envirometers, before you fill in the data.
- ‘To the sector selected above’ means that the finetuning is set at the default setting selected for the sector.
- You can also set the finetuning to that of one of your existing Envirometers.
- Enable or hide scope 3 CO2-emissions
- This only affects the 'scope' version of the CO2-footprint. In the thematically ordered CO2-footprint scope 3 emissions are always included.
- Connect this Envirometer to a label.