Finetuning key indicators
You can adapt the table with key indicators to fit your needs. In order to do so, go to Finetuning> key indicators. How to get there:
- In the main menu, select ‘key indicators’.
- If you have more than one Envirometer, select the one you want to adjust.
- Now select ‘finetuning’ at the top.
You will see a list of all the key indicators available at this time in the Envirometer program. You can tick or untick key indicators to determine which key indicators are visible on the results page.
The list of available indicators looks for basic data in use
The list of indicators shown takes into account the 'basic data items' that are 'in use' (the items you see when entering data). How it works:.
- For example, if 'turnover' has been 'turned off', you will not see "energy consumption per turnover" in the fine-tuning.
- If the indicator was already available ('on') it will not be automatically hidden, it remains visible until you hide it (by finetuning). Once checked-off it disappears from the list.
- Conversely, you can conjure up such an item again by first putting the 'basic data' item 'on' and then look at the finetuning of indicators.