By clicking onin the upper right corner of the screen, you can download the image of the chart.
- The chart will be as shown on the screen at that moment.
- If you want to, you can first adjust_the_chart to your requirements.
- You can save the charts as SVG, PDF, PNG, or JPEG files. Below you can read a short explanation concerning the working method and quality of these files.
- SVG gives the highest resolution because it is scalable, this means that the picture stays sharp even if you enlarge the file. SVG is very usable if you work with a program which can apply it.
- When you use PDF you Enviro Meter chart has also a high resolution because the picture is, similar to SVG, made of vectors. The advantage of PDF is that it is commonly applied, for this reason more programs are able to work with it.
- .JPEG- or .PNG-downloads are relatively small, this means that you lose the quality when you enlarge it. This option is good to use for websites and reports, but not suitable for printed pieces.
- Use a cutting tool to select the chart. Save the picture as .gif, .png or as .jpg. This method has a lower quality, but it is perfectly usable in an e-mail or word processing programme.