This chart shows all costs entered by theme and added up.
- The colours of the themes match the colours in the Envirometer graph.
- The ratio in costs between the themes is shown. By moving the cursor over the chart, you will see the emissions of the various themes.
- All themes that have been filled in are shown in the chart. If a theme is not shown in the chart, the costs are comparatively low.
- If you click on a bar in the chart, you will see a pie chart with the costs in that specific year. You can create a pie chart per environmental theme by clicking on one of pieces in the pie chart.
- If you click on the text of an item in the legend, this environmental theme will be deleted from the chart.
- If the chart shows more than 6 bars, the horizontal axis will have numbers instead of titles. The legend for these numbers is under the chart.
Relative graph and industry sector average
You can also look at a chart of comparative costs, for instance the costs per employee or per production unity. In order to do so, please select a chart under the ‘chart per...’ button.
You cannot turn on a sector average for costs. We do not benchmark the costs (yet).