- This chart shows your CO2 emission (in ton CO2) divided among the environmental themes.
- The colours of the themes match the colours in the Envirometer graph.
- The ratio in CO2 emission between the themes is shown. By moving the cursor over the chart, you will see the emissions of the various themes. For example [business traffic: 9,3 | total: 21,2]. This first number is the emission in ton CO2 of the related theme. The second number is the total CO2-emission of that year.
- All themes that have been filled in are shown in the chart. If a theme is not shown in the chart, the environmental burden is comparatively low.
- If you click on a bar in the chart, you will see a pie chart with the environmental burden in that specific year. You can create a pie chart per environmental theme by clicking on one of pieces in the pie chart.
- If you click on the text of an item in the legend, this environmental theme will be deleted from the chart.
- If the chart shows more than 6 bars, the horizontal axis will have numbers instead of titles. The legend for these numbers is under the chart.
Relative graph and industry sector average
You can also select a relative CO2-meter, for example CO2-emission per employee. To do this click on the button “graph per..” and select a unit.
When a relative graph (per employee or per business unit) is shown you can select the industry average by clicking on the button “industry sector average”. The Envirometer makes a connection with an available average for the selected industry.