You can adjust the charts of the Envirometer according to your own requirements:
- You can hide environmental themes by clicking those themes in the legend
- If you would like to show a pie chart for one year, you can click the bar for that year in the chart.
- In settings you can set the reference year of an Envirometer. This will change the year that is used as reference, and so which bar in the chart is set at 100%. This may be convenient when your organization moves, or is growing or decreasing remarkably.
- By going to ‘Chart per...’ you can scale the chart to the number of employees or the production size in specific years.
- If you have multiple Envirometers (for multiple branches), you can combine them in one chart. The reference year is automatically selected by chosing the oldest year and within this year the alphabetically first Envirometer.
- Select ‘all Envirometers’ in the upper right corner instead of a specific Envirometer
- Then select a specific year or ‘all years’.
- You will now see a chart combining several Envirometers.
- By using the filter (available for graphs and indicators) you can decide which years will be shown in your graphs and indicator table by ticking or unticking them in the fold-out screen.
- If you untick the reference year the Envirometer will turn the oldest year into the new reference year.
- If you filter a chart with 'all barometers' then you have a search function in the filter. It looks at years, titles and labels (marked red).
- You will also have the function select/deselect all visible years. Combine this with the search feature to quickly select the desired years or hide. Tip: First hide all years and then select the desired years.
- If a sector average is available for your sector, you can add it to the chart. You may change the sector of an envirometer via settings. The average company may be a great deal larger or smaller than your company. For this reason, the sector average is only shown for the comparative Envirometers. Please start by going to ‘chart per...’ and select the Envirometer per employee, per turnover, per production unit, per area or per building volume. Whichever is most relevant depends on your sector.
- If you want to show the effect of an environmental measure, for instance the environmental burden with or without green power, you can copy a year in ‘setting’ and give it a short subtitle, such as ‘without green power’. Then go to fill in>electricity for that year, and switch the green power to zero. This chart will allow you to show these two versions side by side, and what the environmental profit of green power is.
- These chart settings are saved as a cookie. This means that these settings are personal and linked to the computer you are working on at that moment.