This chart shows your environmental burden. All environmental themes are presented in one bar chart. For further information on the background of the Envirometer, please go to www.milieubarometer.nl.
- The environmental burden in the Reference year (usually the first year) is indexed at 100. The following years, the burden is expressed in relation to this first year. You can change the Reference year at setting the reference year.
- The ratio in environmental burden between the themes is shown. By moving the cursor over the chart, you will see the percentage of the various themes in a bar in the reference year. The other years show three numbers per theme:
- percentage of the theme in the year concerned
- percentage of the theme compared to the reference year
- percentage of the total bar compared to the reference year
Relative graph and industry sector average
You can also select a relative CO2-meter, for example CO2-emission per employee. To do this click on the button “graph per..” and select a unit.
When a relative graph (per employee or per business unit) is shown you can select the industry average by clicking on the button “industry sector average”. The Envirometer makes a connection with an available average for the selected industry.