Step 1. Importing Envirometers for verification
For subscribers with benchmark rights
You can skip this step if you only average your own Envirometers. Please go to step 2. Checking envirometers for benchmarking.
In order to verify the Envirometers of participants in the benchmark, you have to be able to view them. You can do so by receiving a login from every participant. However, it is easier to copy the Envirometers of the participants one on one into your benchmark Envirometer. It will allow you to view and verify the Envirometers.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Click ‘Import Envirometers’.
- Select the desired benchmark set. You are most likely to see two: one starting with ‘Source:...’ and one starting with ‘Copy:...’. Pick the first one.
- Select one or more years. Copying the previous year as well will make for a more solid check.
- Select whether you want to copy the Envirometers into separate Envirometers of into a single existing Envirometer.
- If you choose to import in a single envirometer, please select which one.
- Do not select 'keep existing finetuning'.
Continue to step 2. Checking_Envirometers_for_benchmarking.
- You do not have to verify all Envirometers for the benchmark at once. You can import a limited number of Envirometers and handle the rest later.