The administrator can grant rights to other users or joint users of the Envirometer/MVO-balans (CSR-balance) subscription in User Management.
- Every Envirometer subscription has at least one user who is also the administrator.
- There may be multiple users.
- There may be multiple administrators.
Compared to other users, administrators can:
- In user management:
- Add or delete users
- Alter user rights (the rights that they have with regard to the Envirometer(s) in the subscription)
- Turn ordinary users into administrators and vice versa
- With regard to the Envirometer subscription:
Please note that this action is open to administrators only.
- Go to ‘Menu’ and select the ‘user management’ tab.
- Use the ‘+ add user’ button
- Enter the name, e-mail address and prefered language of the new user.
- If an Envirometer account has already been attached to the e-mail address, this address will receive the following notice: ‘A user with this e-mail address has already been registered. This user will be added to your organization.’
- Click ‘add user’.
User permissions (Envirometer rights and administrator rights)
- Go to ‘Menu’ and select the ‘user management’ tab on the right.
- Grant user rights to Envirometers ‘edit permissions’:
- ‘None’ means that the user does not get to see this Envirometer, ergo cannot select it in order to read or to adjust it.
- ‘Read' means that someone can only read the information, but cannot adjust it.
- ‘Enter data’ means that someone can enter data, but cannot remove, adapt, copy or add years. Nor can he delete the Envirometer/MVO-balans or adjust its features.
- ‘All’ means that someone can adapt the Envirometer/MVO-balans in the same way as the administrator, with a few exceptions. Only the administrator has the right to:
- Cancel/expand/reduce the subscription
- Adjust the company data
- Give other people administrator rights
- Add new users and grant them rights
- Add new Envirometers
- Delete Envirometers
- Import Envirometers
- Delete users via ‘select action...’> ‘delete from organization’. You will receive a notification in case a user loses his rights
- Turn a regular user into an administrator via ‘select action...’> ‘turn into administrator’
- Turn an administrator into a regular user via ‘select action...’> ‘turn into regular user’
- When several people with the same rights have logged into the same Envirometer at the same time, the changes made by the user who logged last will overwrite the changes made by other users.
- Do not forget to grant a new user the right to at least one Envirometer.
- You can also manage the user rights for each Envirometer separately, by clicking ‘rights’ next to the relevant Envirometer. This will allow you to change the rights to this Envirometer for individual users.
Granting access to the helpdesk
When you grant access to the helpdesk, they have access to your Envirometer subscription for 48 hours. You can withdraw the access any moment.