The Envirometer automaticly saves the entered data directly after you left an entering box. Has your data been lost anyway, it might be the case that:
- You work via a firewall and your pc does not recognize the HTTPS safety certificate. Make a notification to the technical service of your organization.
- You closed your internetbrowser directly, by using the red cross instead of logging-out. In this case the data was not saved yet.
- You are working in the Envirometer on multiple screens. The adjustments you made in the first screen become visible after you refreshed the second scheme (F5).
- Two users are working in the same Envirometer-account and accidently counter act on each other.
- You accidently look at the wrong Envirometer or the wrong year.