Entering data on a monthly basis
You can decide whether you want to enter your data on a monthly or on a yearly basis.
- If you want to enter your data on a yearly basis, you just fill in the visible boxes.
- If you want to enter your data on a monthly basis:
- click on the table symbol.
- The number shows how many months are filled in
- With the red cross you can erase the montly data at once
- You can yearly switch back to entering them on a yearly basis. Delete the montly data at first, this will allow you to enter your year data in the regular screen.
Graphs per month
- If you entered monthly data, a small graph is shown in the sidebar on the left for the selected year.
- Click on this small graph for a larger extended version showing all ‘data on a monthly basis’ of all years filled in for this item:
- Hide and show years by clicking on yhe years in de legend.
- Save the graphs via the ‘stripes’ in the right-hand corner.
- Switch between data and cost via the buttons at the left top.