Entering other CO2-sources
At the page enter data, you can find general information about entering environmental data in the Envirometer and the functions of the entering screen. Below you can see the specific information about entering other CO2-sources in the Envirometer. In finetuning you can select which items are shown in your Envirometer.
You can add CO2-emissions from relevant raw materials or from outsourced services in the Envirometer by yourself. For this, you need to have and use a CO2 conversion factor. This will be done as followed:
- Go to 'enter' and choose the button 'Finetuning' in the upperleft corner.
- Choose the theme 'Other CO2-sources' in the green area at the right side
- Tick a box with an item
- Adjust the title
- Adjust the unit
- Enter 'kg CO2 per unit' in the left side of the screen in one of the boxes
- Fill one of the boxes with the desired CO2-factor. After this, all the boxes will be filled with the same number. Finally you can adjust the conversion factor per year.
- When you return to the entering screen you see the text you typed yourself. After this, you need to fill in the amount.
- Take a look at the result in the CO2-graphs and the CO2-footprint. This item will be taken into account for scope 3 in the CO2-footprint per scope (When you did not make scope 3 visible, then this item will not be taken into account in the CO2-footprint per scope). The item does not have any effects on the Envirometer graphics.