Entering data on commodities
On the page enter data you will find general information about filling in an Envirometer and how to operate the entry screen. Below, you will find specific information about entering data on raw materials. If you want to keep track of the use of raw materials, you can enter the name and unit of your raw material stream or streams in finetuning. If you tick this raw material stream and go back to the entry screen, you will see the text that you have entered yourself.
Pay attention to
- Raw materials that you enter here are not incorporated in the Envirometer chart. It is not possible to include the environmental burden of all raw materials in the Envirometer.
- However, raw material streams can be used to calculate key indicators. For instance:
- the cutting loss of printers (paper waste/purchased paper)
- energy consumption per metric ton of steel bought
- In sector projects with the Envirometer, the relevant key indicators and the matching raw material streams are determined in consultation with the participants.