Entering data on freight transport
On the page enter data you will find general information about filling in an Envirometer and how to operate the entry screen. Below, you will find specific information about entering data on your own vehicle fleet and outsourced transport. In finetuning you can select which items are shown in your Envirometer.
Pay attention to:
- It is more accurate to enter the quantity of fuel for motorized vehicles, than the mileage.
- Note: enter or the quantity of fuel or the mileage of a vehicle. So do not enter both, because in that case the environmental burden of these vehicles are doubled.
- Even so, you may have data on the kilometres travelled for part of the goods transport and data on the fuel for another part. Please clarify in your notes which data are entered where.
- Useful sources of transport data:
- printouts of the fuel passes
- fuel costs from bookkeeping
- data provided by the lease company
- annual overview from the transport provider